You’ll find your pre-configured subscription lists and any contact lists you upload in this view.
CUSTOMIZING THE CONTACT LIST VIEW
You can customize the columns of data shown in this view as well.
• Created date
• Modified date
Lists can be searched by title and filtered by status as well.
Folders can be created to organize the Lists by clicking the filters button and edit filters link. The view can be sorted by clicking any column header
ADDING NEW CONTACT LIST
• Click add new contact list button
• Provide a name and description
• Select a csv file from your computer\
• Select Folder if desired
• Click upload
IMPORT FIELD MAPPING
Left column contains database fields available and sample data from your csv on the right. Match your csv columns to the database fields from the drop down. Columns can be ignored or excluded from the import by selecting ignore.
If your csv file includes a header row select the do not include header fields. Users can also choose to add the recipients to the subscriptions lists if desired. Once all fields are mapped click import.
A progress bar will indicate the status of your upload. Once complete the size column with be updated with the count of the valid emails addresses imported. Contact lists can be delete by clicking the red X.
CONTACT LIST ACTIONS
• Briefcase Icon - Organize your lists into folders
• Edit Icon - Add, Remove, Search for specific email addresses or Upload Additions to a list
• Download Icon - Export the contacts from your list to a CSV file
• Delete Icon - Clicking the Red X will allow you to delete the list
Note: deleting a list does not remove the contact record from your subscriber database.