Seed lists allow you to designate recipients that may not be included in your subscribers but need to receive a copy of the email. This is especially useful when a colleague or a partner needs to receive the email but is not subscribed to your list.
CUSTOMIZING THE SEED LISTS VIEW
You can customize the columns of data shown in this view as well. Columns available
- Created date
- Modified date
Seed Lists can be searched by title and filtered by status
Folders can be created to organize the Lists by clicking the filters button and edit filters link. The view can be sorted by clicking any column header
SEED LIST ACTIONS
- Briefcase Icon - Organize your lists into folders
- Edit Icon - Add, Remove, Search for speci c email addresses or Upload Additions to a list
- Download Icon - Export the contacts from your list to a CSV le
- Delete Icon - Clicking the Red X will allow you to delete the list
Note deleting a list does not remove the contact record from your subscriber database.
ADDING NEW SEED LIST
- Click add new Seed list button
- Provide a name and description
- Select a csv file from your computer
- Select Folder if desired
- Click upload
IMPORT FIELD MAPPING
Left column contains database fields available and sample data from your csv on the right. Match your csv columns to the database fields from the drop down. Columns can be ignored or excluded from the import by selecting ignore. If your csv file includes a header row select the do not include header fields. Users can also choose to add the recipients to the subscriptions lists if desired. Once all fields are mapped click import. A progress bar will indicate the status of your upload. Once complete the size column with be updated with the count of the valid emails addresses imported. Seed lists can be delete by clicking the red X.